O Pereiro coming from the Latin Petrariu, meaning a place abundant in stone) is a village of linear development that arises connected to Camino. Occupied by the Portuguese in 1710, this area presents a good popular architecture, as well as a chapel dedicated to the Virgin of Loreto. The parish church, dedicated to St Peter, has a facade with a door under a semicircular arch formed by large keystones, an architrave in the centre of the frontispiece, and a belfry with two twin arches with an architrave in the upper third extended along the acute triangular pediment. End of stone cross. On the south facade there is a flat door with a semicircular rustic pediment with a cross and pyramids with balls on the tympanum.